A goal of this Grand Challenge Research project is to improve the practice of seismic hazard mitigation through a range of activities.
- - Concrete Coalition
- Organized jointly with the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute and the Applied Technology Council, the Concrete Coalition brings together engineers, building officials, public policy makers, and building owners and managers to develop effective solutions to the risks posed by nonductile concrete buildings.
- - External Advisory Panel
- An external advisory panel involves leading professionals in this NEES Grand Challenge Project.
- - Workshops
- Three workshops are scheduled to engage stakeholders in this project.
- - Project Outcomes and Tools