A half-day NEEShub Boot Camp training session sponsored by NEEScomm and PEER is planned for THURSDAY, February 21, 2013 at the University of California, Berkeley. The Boot Camp will start at 10:00 am and end in the mid-afternoon, which will facilitate those coming from out of town. Topics covered will include:
- - Introduction to the NEEShub and Data Curation
- - Hands on tutorials:
- - Using the NEES Project Warehouse
- - Uploading/downloading data to the Project Warehouse
- - Data Visualization on the NEEShub
- - Introduction to Real-Time Hybrid Simulation
- - Tour of the nees@berkeley lab
NOTE: Laptops will be required to participate in hands-on tutorials. Tablets are not recommended.
The registration deadline is February 19th, 2013. Register Now.
Ellen Rathje (Organizer)
10:00-11:00 Introduction to the NEEShub
11:00-12:30 Tutorial 1: Navigating the NEEShub Project Warehouse
12:30-1:30 Lunch (provided)
1:30-3:00 Tutorial 2: Uploading and Downloading Information to/from the NEEShub Project Warehouse
3:00-3:40 Real-Time Hybrid Simulation Presentation and Lab Tour