The Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center (PEER), Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI), and Geotechnical Extreme Events Reconnaissance (GEER) Association co-hosted a reconnaissance briefing of observations from the April 25, 2015 Gorkha (Nepal) Earthquake on August 13th, 2015. The event was well attended with over 600 attendees combined in-person and on-line. We want to thank all of you who attended or listened on-line with a special thanks to the presenters:
- Youssef Hashash, University of Illinois & GEER
- Bret Lizundia, Rutherford+Chekene & EERI
- Andre Barbosa, Oregon State University & PEER
- Judy Mitrani-Reiser, Johns Hopkins University, EERI & PEER
- Courtney Welton-Mitchell, University of Colorado, University of Denver & EERI
Presentation videos are now available for viewing.