The NHERI Experimental Facility at UC San Diego is hosting a one-day User Training Workshop on Monday December 11th, 2017 on the UC San Diego main campus, with a site visit and evening interactive poster/EOT session planned.
In addition to the site tour and evening poster session, the one day workshop on December 11th will offer formal presentations including:
• an overview of the facility, discussion of tools available through DesignSafe,
• two case studies of large-scale testing projects previously conducted at
NHERI@UC San Diego,
• an overview of research planning,
• an overview of advances in hybrid simulation capabilities available at the site,
• a summary of payload opportunities,
• education/outreach/training (EOT) activities and opportunities for users.