Project status (March 2016)
The NGA-East Ground-Motion Characterization (GMC) model and final report are currently under review.
The following reports document completed scientific tasks supporting the NGA-East GMC development. Follow links to download the reports and associated electronic appendices (when applicable).
- PEER 2014/11 – Reference-Rock Site Conditions for Central and Eastern North America: Part I – Velocity Definition
- PEER 2014/12 – Reference-Rock Site Conditions for Central and Eastern North America: Part II – Attenuation (Kappa) Definition
- PEER 2014/14 – Scaling Relations between Seismic Moment and Rupture Area of Earthquakes in Stable Continental Regions
- PEER 2014/15 – NGA-East Regionalization Report: Comparison of Four Crustal Regions within Central and Eastern North America using Waveform Modeling and 5%-Damped Pseudo-Spectral Acceleration Response
- PEER 2014/17 – PEER NGA-East Database
- PEER 2015/04 – NGA-East: Median Ground-Motion Models for the Central and Eastern North America Region
- PEER 2015/06 – Adjusting Ground-Motion Intensity Measures to a Reference Site for which V(S30) = 3000 m/sec
- PEER 2015/07 – NGA-East: Ground-Motion Standard Deviation Models for Central and Eastern North America
- PEER 2015/08 – NGA-East: Adjustments to Median Ground-Motion Models for Central and Eastern North America