Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- November 1, 2017: Deadline for questions: Closed
- December 4, 2017 (extended): Deadline for submittals of prediction results of post-test analysis
- December 11, 2017: Winners will be notified
- January 18-19, 2018: Winners will be announced at the PEER Annual Meeting
- January 22, 2018: Experimental results are posted.
- December 13, 2017: Winners in the research and practicing engineer categories have been notified and will be publicly announced on January 18th, 2018 during the PEER annual meeting.
- November 30, 2017: Please check the Q&A page for clarification on Q4 and Q7.
- November 15, 2017: A typo in Q7 of the submission spreadsheet is corrected, where z is changed from 26" to 158".
- November 6, 2017: Submission link is now active!
- October 18, 2017: The blind
prediction contest is now open!