Recent File Updates:
- Materials (zip file – 7.2 MB): new file uploaded 10/20/2017 to clean up data and plots.
- Rules (PDF – 104 KB): new file uploaded 10/19/2017 to correct formatting issues within the text.
- Posttensiondetails (PDF – 309 KB): new file uploaded 10/21/2017.
- GMs (xlsx – 13 MB): new file uploaded 11/01/2017 with input accelerations filtered using a high-order (5000) FIR digital filter with a 0.25 – 25 Hz bandwidth.
- Blindpredictionsurvey2017 (xlsx – 173 KB): new file uploaded 11/06/2017.
- Contestantsubmittalspreadsheet (Excel – ? KB): new file uploaded 11/15/2017 to correct a typo on Q7, where z is changed from 26″ to 158″
Questions & Answers – posted November 3, 2017 (pdf)
Clarification: In the submission and survey excel sheets, Q4 requires the maximum absolute value of the quantity and Q7 requires the absolute value of the quantity.
Report on the 2010 PEER blind prediction contest can be accessed here.