PEER Research Reports - 2017
All digests are in PDF format and can be read using Adobe Reader.
- PEER 2017/06 - Guidelines for Performance-Based Seismic Design of Tall Buildings, Version 2.01
- TBI Working Group led by co-chairs Ron Hamburger and Jack Moehle: Jack Baker, Jonathan Bray, C.B. Crouse, Greg Deierlein, John Hooper, Marshall Lew, Joe Maffei, Stephen Mahin, James Malley, Farzad Naeim, Jonathan Stewart, John Wallace
- Report (2.74 MB)
- Report (with hyperlinks) (2.79 MB)
- PEER 2017/05 - Recommendations for Ergodic Nonlinear Site Amplification in Central and Eastern North America.
- Youssef M.A. Hashash, Joseph A. Harmon, Okan Ilhan, Grace A. Parker, and Jonathan P. Stewart
- Report (1.2 MB)
- PEER 2017/04 - Expert Panel Recommendations for Ergodic Site Amplification in Central and Eastern North America
- Jonathan P. Stewart, Grace A Parker, Joseph P. Harmon, Gail M. Atkinson, David M. Boore, Robert B. Darragh, Walter J. Silva, and Youssef M.A. Hashash
- Report (7.1 MB)
- Electronic Supplement (14 KB)
- PEER 2017/03 - NGA-East Ground-Motion Models for the U.S. Geological Survey National Seismic Hazard Maps
- Christine A. Goulet, Yousef Bozorgnia, Nicolas Kuehn, Linda Al Atik, Robert R. Youngs, Robert W. Graves, and Gail M. Atkinson -
Report (21.2 MB)
Electronic Appendices A (2.4 MB)
Electronic Appendices B (50 KB)
- PEER 2017/02 - U.S.—New Zealand— Japan International Workshop, Liquefaction-Induced Ground Movement Effects, University of California, Berkeley, California, 2-4 November 2016
- Jonathan D. Bray, Ross W. Boulanger, Misko Cubrinovski, Kohji Tokimatsu, Steven L. Kramer, Thomas O’Rourke, Ellen Rathje, Russell A. Green, Peter K. Robertson, Christine Z. Beyzaei
- Report (11.6 MB)
- PEER 2017/01 - PEER Annual Report 2016
- This report was prepared by PEER staff, led by Khalid Mosalam, Amarnath Kasalanati and Grace Kang. It contains a summary of research, educational and outreach activities at the PEER Center since January 2016.
- Report (13.1 MB)