The PEER research program aims to provide data, models, and software tools to support a formalized performance-based earthquake engineering methodology. Within the broad field of earthquake engineering, PEER's research currently is focused on four thrusts, these being Building Systems, Bridge and Transportation Systems, Lifelines Systems, and Information Technologies in support of the methodology implementation.
January 17 - 18, 2019 PEER Annual Meeting - Los Angeles, California - Save the Date!
September 19, 2018
September 11, 2018
September 10, 2018
- September 26, 2018 (12-1pm PST)
- Application Framework for Regional Earthquake Loss Estimation - online
- October 2, 2018 (1-2pm PST)
- AI & Machine Learning in Natural Hazards Engineering:
Approaches to Deep Learning - online
- October 24 - 27, 2018
- NCSEA Structural Engineering Summit - Chicago, Illinois
- October 25, 2018
- SMIP Seminar on Utilization of Strong Motion Data - Sacramento, California