The PEER research program aims to provide data, models, and software tools to support a formalized performance-based earthquake engineering methodology. Within the broad field of earthquake engineering, PEER's research currently is focused on four thrusts, these being Building Systems, Bridge and Transportation Systems, Lifelines Systems, and Information Technologies in support of the methodology implementation.
April 15, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 16, 2021
- SEMM Seminar: Origami Engineering: Structures, Metamaterials and Robots
- PEER DOE Workshop: Large-Scale Shake Table Testing for the Assessment of Soil-Foundation-Structure System Response for Seismic Safety of DOE Facilities
- May 17 - 18, 2021
- The deadline for abstract submittals is 11:59pm (PDT), April 5, 2021.
- PEER Pacific Rim Forum: Regional-Scale Simulations of Earthquake Ground Motions and Infrastructure Response for Performance Based Earthquake Engineering
- June 16 - 17, 2021 - Save the dates!