The PEER OpenSees project covers research on the “Next Generation Analytical Platform for Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis.” This report presents in some detail work performed for the “Development of Geotechnical Capabilities in OpenSees,” PEER project 2132000-3 started in May 2000. This report describes:
- Development and implementation of the universal, template constitutive driver for OpenSees;
- Development of fully coupled, solid–fluid formulation;
- Development and implementation of visualization tools for solids in OpenSees;
- Examples of soil-foundation-structure interaction simulations; and
- Development of OpenSees implementation quality control tools.
Full List of PEER Reports: click here.
September 4, 2001
Jeremic, B. (2001). Development of Geotechnical Capabilities in OpenSees, PEER Report 2001-12. Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA.