Advanced registration is required for attendance at the 2020 PEER Annual Meeting. Researchers, practicing professionals, faculty, students, and stakeholders interested in multi-hazard performance-based engineering are encouraged to attend.
Registration for the two-day event is a fixed fee which will support student attendance and participation.
Early-bird registration ended on December 6th, 2019 at midnight (PST).
GENERAL - early bird registration fee is $200. Regular registration fee is $300.
BIP Members - Business and Industry Partnership program members please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about special registration rates.
- The early-bird registration fee for students affiliated with PEER Core Institutions or Educational Affiliate Institutions is $25 (non-refundable).
You must submit a scan of a current student ID to email@example.com. Your registration will remain pending until we receive this information.
After December 6th, the registration fee is $100 for students affiliated with PEER Core Institutions or Educational Affiliate Institutions.
- Students NOT affiliated with PEER Core Institutions or Educational Affiliate Institutions, the registration fee is $100.
After December 6th at midnight (PST), the registration fee is $200.
You must scan your student ID and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration will remain pending until we receive this information.
- If you need an invitation letter for a Visa application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Emerging researchers and students are encouraged to apply to participate in the poster session and selected sessions during the annual meeting.
- If a student’s poster is selected, they will have the opportunity to participate as an assistant moderator at selected sessions during the Annual Meeting.
- All accepted posters will be displayed during the PEER poster session on the evening of Thursday, January 16, 2020.
- Deadline for poster session applications is EXTENDED to December 3, NOON (PST).
- Notification of application status will be issued on December 4.
- Acknowledgment and confirmation from applicants are due by December 9, 5pm (PST).