Advanced registration is required for attendance at the 2019 PEER Annual Meeting. Researchers, practicing professionals, faculty, students, and stakeholders interested in multi-hazard performance-based engineering are encouraged to attend. Registration for the two-day event is a fixed fee which will support student attendance and participation.
Registration is now closed. Thank you for registering!
- Students affiliated with PEER Core Institutions or Educational Affiliate Institutions will have their registration fee waived if they register before the early-bird registration ends on December 7th, 2018 midnight (PST). You must submit a scan of a current student ID to email@example.com. Your registration will remain pending until we receive this information. After December 7th, the fee is $75.
- Students not affiliated with PEER Core Institutions or Educational Affiliate Institutions, the registration fee is reduced. Student Early Bird fee (before December 7th at midnight (PST)) is $125. After that date, the fee is $200. You must scan your student ID and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration will remain pending until we receive this information.
- If you need an invitation letter for a Visa application, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please note that PEER researchers will also need to pay for their own travel and hotel expenses, as PEER will not be covering these costs.
POSTER SESSION & STUDENT PARTICIPATION
- Emerging researchers and students are encouraged to apply to participate in the poster session and selected sessions during the annual meeting.
- If a student’s poster is selected, they will have the opportunity to participate as an assistant moderator at selected sessions during the Annual Meeting.
- All accepted posters will be displayed during the PEER poster session on the evening of Thursday, January 17, 2019.
- Deadline for poster session applications is November 30th, 2018 at 5 pm (PST).
- Notification of acceptance will be issued by December 6, 2018. Acknowledgment of acceptance will be requested by December 14, 2018.