This page contains links to some resources that you will find useful while you are a funded PEER researcher.
Report Preparation & Submission
1. Read the PEER Report Submission Guidelines (updated November 2021)
2. Review Writing Tips (PDF, 50KB) on punctuation and word usage.
3a. Download the PEER Report Template (Word365, 645KB) (updated November 2021). To use the template, download the template file to your Word templates folder, and save the template. Then create a new document based on the template OR reformat your current document by applying the template page setup and styles.
3b. PEER has a LaTeX report template for use in creating PEER-formatted research reports. This template was developed in response to requests from researchers to include a LaTeX template in addition to the current WORD template. This LaTeX template approximates as closely as possible the current WORD template.
Access the LaTeX report template [coming soon]. PEER requests that when authors upload their LaTeX-generated PDF that they also include their CLS and input files to help facilitate the editing of report files.
4. A 2-page “research nuggets” document (Word, 20KB) should be submitted along with the final PEER report draft of all PEER-funded projects. The “research nuggets” is different from the report abstract because it is a high-level view of what is contained in the PEER report and is structured around the Why, How, What, and Who questions related to the research.
5. A "checklist for authors" document (Word, 17KB) should be submitted with the report files. Please review the report material with the list before making a submittal.
6. Permissions: Previously published materials must be accompanied by written permission from the author and publisher.
Travel Reimbursement Forms
- Foreign Travel Reimbursement for Non-Continental USA (updated February 2017) - Excel document,
- Domestic Travel Reimbursement for Continental USA (updated January 2019) - Excel document, 37 KB