Working Groups and Data
A technical overview of the project is documented in PEER Report 2020/12, “Project Technical Summary,” written by Evan Reis in collaboration with Yousef Bozorgnia, Henry Burton, Kelly Cobeen, Gregory G. Deierlein, Tara Hutchinson, Grace S. Kang, Bret Lizundia, Silvia Mazzoni, Sharyl Rabinovici, Brandon Schiller, David P. Welch, and Farzin Zareian.
Within the PEER-CEA Project, detailed work was conducted by seven Working Groups, each addressing a particular area of study and expertise, and collaborating with the other Working Groups. The seven Working Groups are the following:
- Working Group 1: Resources Review
- Working Group 2: Index Buildings
- Working Group 3: Ground Motion Selection and Loading Protocols
- Working Group 4: Experimental Testing Program
- Working Group 5: Analytical Modeling
- Working Group 6: Interaction with Claims Adjustors and Catastrophe Modelers
- Working Group 7: Reporting
Detailed information about each working group can be found on their webpage by clicking on the links in the left menu bar.