- Validation of Tsunami Design Guidelines for Coastal Bridges
(pdf file – 8.8 MB) by Patrick Lynett, Hong Kie Thio, Michael Scott, Tom Murphy, Tom Shantz, Jian-Dzwan Shen. Oregon Department of Transportation, Report No. FHWA-OR-RD-21-09. January 2021.
- Tsunami Loads on Straight and Skewed Bridges – Part 1: Experimental Investigation and Design Recommendations
(pdf file – 21.2 MB) by Denis Istrati, Ian G. Buckle. Oregon Department of Transportation, Report No. FHWA-OR-RD-21-12. February 2021.
- Tsunami Loads on Straight and Skewed Bridges – Part 2: Numerical Investigation and Design Recommendations
(pdf file – 9.6 MB) by Denis Istrati, Ian G. Buckle. Oregon Department of Transportation, Report No. FHWA-OR-RD-21-13. March 2021.
- Performance-Based Tsunami Engineering via a Web-Based GIS Data Explorer
(pdf file – 3.5 MB) by Dylan Keon, Cherri M. Pancake, Ben Steinberg, and Harry Yeh, Journal of Disaster Research Vol. 11 No. 4. 2016
- Protecting Our Shorelines: Modeling the Effects of Tsunamis and Storm Waves
(pdf file – 4 MB) by Dylan Keon, Cherri M. Pancake, and Harry Yeh in the November 2015 Computer Journal (www.computer.org/computer)
- SPH Modeling of Dynamic Impact of Tsunami Bore on Bridge Piers
(pdf file – 4 MB) by Zhangping Wei, Robert A. Dalrymple, Alexis Herault, Giuseppe Bilotta, Eugenio Rustico, Harry Yeh in Coastal Engineering, Vol.104 (p.26-42), October 2015.
- Tsunami Loadings on Structures Review and Analysis
(pdf file – 4.1 MB) by Harry Yeh, Andre R. Barbosa, Harrison Ko, and Jessica G. Cawley in Coastal Engineering Proceedings Vol. 34, June 2014
- PEER Report 2010/108 – Probabilistic Tsunami Hazard in California
(pdf file – 69.3 MB) by Hong Kie Thio, Paul Somerville, and Jascha Polet, October 2010
- Methodology for Probabilistic Tsunami Hazard Analysis: Trial Application for the Diablo Canyon Power Plant Site
(pdf file – 8.5 MB) by Pacific Gas & Electric Company, April 9, 2010