This page contains links to some resources that you will find useful while you are a funded PEER researcher.
Report Preparation & Submission
1. Read the Procedures for Submitting Final Reports to PEER (updated January 2019)
2b. PEER now has a LaTeX report template for use in creating PEER-formatted research reports. This template was developed in response to requests from researchers to include a LaTeX template in addition to the current WORD template. This LaTeX template approximates as closely as possible the current WORD template.
PEER would like to thank Professor Pedro Arduino and his research colleagues at the University of Washington for their generosity in letting PEER use their file as the basis for the PEER Report LaTeX Template. In addition, Professor Filip Filippou of U.C. Berkeley was instrumental in streamlining the CLS file (and accompanying files). We ask that you use Professor Arduino's and Professor Filippou’s files as the basis for your manuscript, and cite Professor Arduino, his research group at University of Washington, and Professor Filippou appropriately in your Acknowledgments.
Access the template LaTeX report template HERE. PEER requests that when authors upload their LaTeX-generated PDF that they also include their CLS and input files to help facilitate the editing of report files.
3. Review Writing Tips (notes on grammar, punctuation, spelling) - PDF document
5. A 2-page “research nuggets” document (Word, 20KB) should be submitted along with the final PEER report draft of all PEER-funded projects. The “research nuggets” is different from the report abstract because it is a high-level view of what is contained in the PEER report and is structured around the Why, How, What, and Who questions related to the research.
Travel Reimbursement Forms
- Foreign Travel Reimbursement for Non-Continental USA (updated February 2017) - Excel document,
- Domestic Travel Reimbursement for Continental USA (updated January 2019) - Excel document, 37 KB